Friday, February 10, 2006

Getting a new Spaceship

Sure, I have the Galaxy 1 to travel in, but what if I want something a little smaller and sportier? Sometimes a woman has to travel a great distance to get what she wants.

Ky Diantor is an expert ship designer in a galaxy far, far away. Though there are many fine ship designers in my galaxy, I am considering Ky Diantor for my starship needs.

Of course, my reasons for going to are twofold. The obvious is to get a ship for myself. The second, less obvious, reason is to pave the way for good relations between two galaxies.



I do like this design very much, it is sleek and sexy just like me. I am not so hot on the green color, though.

5 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Ciera said...

Maybe they'll give it a new color just for you

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger The Taker of Gist said...

The Gist of what you're saying is:

"I like spaceships."

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Perhaps it ought to be bright pink like the cars driven by Lady Penelope & Penelope Pitstop?

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Looks a little more like a combat ship rather than a regal starcraft. I would think that royalty of your stature would want something more sleek and elegant.

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Thank you for stopping by, your majesty. Feel free to doc at Gateway 73 any time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home